This week I speak with Garret Kramer, an author, coach and consultant with over 28 years of experience helping athletes, actors, and business leaders.
What started as an inkling in the back of his mind that life was more than it was cracked up to be, Garret’s work has led him on a path of self-exploration, discovering non-duality on the way and its relevance to performance, happiness, and psychology.
- When he realised that conventional, ‘fix-the-self’ coaching wasn’t his path
- Mainstream coaching and therapy vs the path of non-duality
- How wonder is schooled out of us
- Our societal obsession with individual identity
- Tricking the seeking mind
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.