This week on Being Human, I interview Nikki Gatenby author of Superengaged – recently nominated for UK Business Book of the Year. At her offices in Brighton, UK, we talk:
– Using your people’s side hustles as fuel for business innovation
– Creating a culture that takes people from engaged to superengaged
– How putting people before profit led to a partnership with a Namibian safari outfit
– The waste associated with a disengaged workforce
– Propellernet’s famed “dreamball machine” for making their people’s lives better
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#44 Superengaged – with Nikki Gatenby