In this episode, I interview IMD Professor Michael Wade co-author of the highly praised Digital Vortex and the just-released Orchestrating Transformation.
– How change approaches must embrace the increasing complexity of modern companies
– How effective digital transformation is more like conducting an orchestrator than executing a plan
– Why Humility, Adaptability, Vision and Engagement (HAVE) are the most important attributes of a transformation leader
– What we mean by ‘network transformation’
– The personal transformation many leaders must go through to become effective orchestrators of change
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#45 Orchestrating Transformation – with Michael Wade