In this episode, I interview Chief Happiness Officer (CHO) of Happy Ltd and the author of The Happy Manifesto, Henry Stewart.
– The evidence that a happy workforce does drive financial performance and not vice versa
– What Henry has had to give up to lead a happiness-first organisation
– How the joy metric is one of Happy’s top KPIs
– How making fewer decisions and asking more questions is a more effective way to lead
– Why transparency is key to a happy workplace
#46 Happiness Leads Performance – with Henry Stewart