This week on Being Human, I interview Efosa Ojomo and Karen Dillon, Harvard academics and co-authors with Clayton Christensen of The Prosperity Paradox. We talk:
– How some noodle entrepreneurs transformed the retail supply chain in Nigeria
– The huge business opportunities represented by non-consumers
– How providing cover just from a phone number made a British insurance entrepreneur a fortune while transforming lives in Africa
– Why thinking about customers in terms of ‘Jobs To Be Done’ expands your thinking
– Why corruption is a solution!
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.