This week on Being Human, I interview Sydney Finklestein, Professor of Leadership at Dartmouth College and author of the highly-acclaimed ‘Superbosses: How Exceptional Leaders Master the Flow of Talent’. We talk:
– The three types of ‘Superbosses’
– How to know a ‘Glorious Bastard’ from a plain old bastard
– Why great leaders build teams around talents not a template
– How superbosses embrace transparency
– Why passion is at the heart of being an extraordinary leader
The Sydcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-sydcast/id1453232081?mt=2
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.